Tuesday, April 13, 2010

after seing MITCH blog!!

wooo..
hottie...!
whose hottie..?
no one..!
ok stop talking to my self..! BTW i just open michelle.n blog nice blog..!
:) and pics also :).. hoho..!! btw i talking about web! follow my twitter @freakingbri lol..! ohh yeah back to topic..! about michelle blog..! just rea about the tv programme :
1.GOSSIP GIRL
2. GLEE
3. 90210

well i've watch 90210 few times until my mom mad at me because i never study lol :P haha..
i like :
1.shenae grimes as annie wilson
2. ryan eggold as ryan matthews
3. LAST THE HOT ONE!! MATT LANTER as liam court











I CHOOSE 90210!!
i never watch GLEE !
GOSSIP GIRL? i'm not interested..

i'm not a freak to 90210 nor i never watch 90210 again..
so don't know so much about it..
:/
HAHA...!
ok peeps... bye peeps..! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment