Friday, May 14, 2010

airplanes

Can we pretend that in the Are likeI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)


changing plans here :) the first time i want to make the lyric with picture! but the i see the whole lyric i think ---> wow damn this is to many..
so i just make it like that :)
hahaha the chorus :)
today i'm going to KL actually i dont want my mom insist my dad already bought the ticket for me :( so i cant chat with codi :( so sad!
i think this is 1 nightmare cant chat with him ... so my flight is at 1pm but my dad say we have to go at 11.30am and i dont know why i think that is just to fast :| i mean at that time i still can use it for chat and stuff..!
now my stomach is killing me >:p about my english, japanese, spanish language still sucks till now but i'm working on it! :)
well..
i think that's enough i'm about to take shower :)
so c ya on tuesday guys :)
BYE
LOVE U **** AND U GUYS
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment