Friday, May 21, 2010

no one but u! trying to love the others but i cant! because their not u!

this post actually for him! but since his not here! i'm still gonna talk about this!
dear codi,
i cant believe it i say it in public.! that time when we're fighting is really are a memories every single thing that we talk about and what we do all is memories and i wont forget it! cause its not trash for me! but if u think that it was a trash it ok with me..! kool! i'm not forcing u! what am i trying to say is! no matter what happen that time i still love u! and u cant change it! i dont know if it is permanent or temporary cause when is permanent u would be the first and the last i guess(my feeling for U what i meant)!


love can make a nightmares for me and can make like a piece of happiness that i never felt it before!
and the one that only can feel that feeling is only me! i'm in the circle of this relationship! means i'm stuck with this love and i even though i found my way out! i dont want to go out there cause i want to be with u there!
all i can do before that fight happen is keeping all my promises and i dont want to break a single promises that i make.
and I HOPE u would do the same thing for me!
i cant ask more!


all i need for now is U and for sure i have to fix this!

my last words of this post is :

I

U

OK END OF THE CONVERSATION GUYS
gotta go
BYE
ADIOS
XOXO


ooh yes i forgot emh... even tho i found like a thousand boys infront of me and even tho they want me so badly i still dont want it.
cause their not U :)

No comments:

Post a Comment