Monday, May 10, 2010

u look so deep u know that humbles me!

YO PEEPS!
btw i'm out of ice cream @home ;(
pretty sucks! I L.O.V.E U ice cream and U of course ;)
hehe..
so cause i'm mad and i want some ice cream so here:

__________________________________________________
GIRLS!! people may call u a bitch! but ur not and i'm not also :P
well MAYBE we are! i mean all girls are bitchy! i'm bitchy also sometimes! we are bitchy! o.o' what am i talking about! ok nvm!


SOMETIMES :) *lmao



____________________________________________________
BTW YOOO brothers do not come in to my rooms many girls stuff and its my privacy!
NEVER EVER GO IN TO MY ROOM OK! cause i'm shy >.>



Brigette Ibrahim

Create your badge

About Me

My photo
don't know about me much butt.... i love LOGAN WADE LERMAN (PERCY JACKSON).. btw if u don't like my blog sorry and fuck off...!!!