Sunday, May 9, 2010

i wanna kiss u

YO PEEPS i'M BACK :)
emh..
i want some guys that can take care of me!
he said that he want to kiss me :P
he is so romantic
every kisses that he give to me is so sweet!
tasting my sweet lipgloss on my lips!
enjoying every moment!
i said that he was so sweet so cute and stuff! but stuff sometimes end up with pain and sometimes with happiness :)
making every single moment to my best memories and spending my free time with u babe :)

WOOOO dont worry guys its just a crap! i think so! for me it is crap! for u maybe its not :P
so depends! hahaha.. i hope u guys have a really nice moment with the one that u love <3
__________________________________________________________








________________________________________________________

suddenly i want some coffee :P
___________________________________________________
btw i'm searching for swimsuit :)
and i found this :)





woooo i love this one :)
MOMMY I WANT THIS :)





for sure i'm not going to wear bikini! :P

ok people till here :)
BYE PEEPS
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment