Thursday, May 20, 2010

oo that body like musics to my ears

people i'm back!
tough day!!! and its a nightmare!! dude i have to repeat grade 10 again! that shit is killing me i can pass sooner if i pass all the fucking subject! i mean are u kidding me even in mandarin! dude i'm fucking sucks at mandarin u know! its not like PE lessons or stuff! that is my suck-est subject dude :( ! ok forget it! that is not what am i going to talk about here! i wanna talk about JESSE!
i mean jesse mcCartney! he is fucking adorable! :)
check this out!


i mean i didnt want to talk about him like everytime in my post my boyfriend gonna freak out and mad at me! and start using big letter all of the conversation :)
so no way! :) i love him tho! so i dont want to piss him off ( well i usually pissed him off :P its just for fun he never get it so serious tho)
hahaha... last time we chat he ask me to spank him :/ weird person!
ok next is about my mood :(
my current mood :
OF COURSE FUCKING SAD AND MAD :(




everytime my mom's walk in to my room i just want to shut my door and never let her in! cause she is like blaming and mad at me cause i'm wasting money blah...blah..blah.. because i go to global! YO WAKE UP DUDE I DONT WANT TO GO TO GLOBAL! UR THE ON THAT PUT ME INTO IT! SO DONT FUCKIN BLAME ME >:|


yup i feel so lonely at home no one on my side i have to face it the nightmare by myself! and let everyone blame me! that is so not fair isnt it..???
people rush me to do something that they want but when i rush them and i want some feedback no one wanna do it for me..?? (at my house, home, jail, family, and hell) well i take my home , my house, my family as a jail and hell! cause it is like one of it! no longer comfort at home :(
i mean i better live with someone else rather with my own family! cause i feel like hell! >:(
i'm mad!!!
so i dont want to post anything else!
c ya guys later on!
TILL HERE PEOPLE
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment