Monday, May 17, 2010

i wanna kill myself..!

nothing much to talk about it here! pretty boring!
if u ask WHY???
1. his not answering me! wtf!!!??? @#$%^
2. i'm tired
3. im fuckin miss him so much more than anything
4. i miss my friends
5. later i have to go to global fuckin school! that school is a shit ( the people - friends) not the school the people!
6. chatting with raka right now! but took him so long to respond me :(
i dont know anymore!
today is so fucking pissing me off!
and i dont know what to do!michelle asked me out this friday! i dont should i ask my mom or not! but if i failed this fucking global school means no hang out with friends! but lets see! even though if i pass i dont know should i be happy or not!
this is fucking annoying!
QUICK POST BIATCH!
BYE
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment